I just wanna say that this year hasn't been easy for me at all, I've been sick the whole time.
Although I've had really hard time, I've made lots of good memories and many new friends this year. I'm grateful for every experience cause without them I wouldn't be able to grow and become better at life:D I'm thankful for all the friends who have supported me. Without these friends I wouldn't probably be here anymore.
LET'S START the freaking thing already..
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Visited countries such as Korea, Thailand, Latvia and Germany. ^^ I met some people I had never met before. Ran into an idol I happen to love
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes I did! (Make new songs, talk to someone I really respect, do things i've never done, make this year better than the previous one + eating dog) The only thing I didn't achieve was to eat dog, but I ate bugs in Korea. omnomonomnn.
NEXT YEAR: I won't spend too much money on JYJ and I'll try to become happier than in 2011. I'll do things I've never done before. I'll try to find someone I can say "I love you" to
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I guess so ^___^ Even though I haven't met her in a while.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year. Thank God
5. What countries did you visit?
South Korea, Thailand, Latvia, Spain, Germany ...
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Arashi!!!!! Spend some time in Japan again.. and health
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan 29th, Feb 16th, Feb 18th, Mar 5th, Mar 19th, Mar 20th, Mar 25th, Mar 26th, Mar 27th, Apr 2nd, Apr 3rd, Apr 5th, Oct 29th, Nov 6th. On these days, I was with Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho and Changmin. Especially the concerts were amazing.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making Yoochun's mom laugh!!! Surviving from Korea:) meeting my Malaysian friend for the first time. Seeing Yunho&Changmin.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, the endless headache
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Concert tickets, cd's & dvd's ^^ Korean food + gelato at Time Out
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friends', definitely. And daddy has been supportive too. I wanna say HoMin and JYJ too ^^
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My sister that's for sure
14. Where did most of your money go?
JYJ: concerts, cd's, concert goodies, Nature Republic stuff, traveling around ... oh JYJ
15. What did you get really excited about?
YUNHO AND CHANGMIN omg i never thought i'd become so addicted to them. also, Korean dramas^^
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
many songs.. i guess.. "Keep your head down" & "Before U Go" by DBSK, "Be my girl" by JYJ, "Get Out" "In Heaven" "Boy's Letter" by JYJ^^
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– Happier or sadder? Sadder
– Thinner or fatter? Thinner
– Richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Seeing my Yoochunnie
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Paying so much money for seeing my Yoochunnie
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Hiding in my room and reminiscing the good old times
21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
I did!!!!! Even though Yoochun really has my heart, I fell in love with Yunho. No need to hide the fact^^
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Miss Ripley, Protect The Boss.. VS Arashi ^^
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
'Hate' is a strong word but those loud fans who couldn't keep quiet during JYJ concert in Spain. Also, coordi nuna
24. What was the best book you read?
Nature Republic photobook
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Super Junior ^___^ SNSD
26. What did you want and get?
To see Yoochunnie a lot
27. What did you want and not get?
To have Yoochunnie on my own
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Postman to Heaven .. ^___^ The dawn of the dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22, I did my intership in child welfare and went to gym.. Full of angst that day was
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
All five members of DBSK coming back as one
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Glasses! Short hair!
32. What kept you sane?
Most of my friends and music. My cats <3
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? HMMMMMMM
I wonder who could it be. After Yoochun, Yunho and the other three members, I'd have to say Park Yoohwan. He's way too cute.. also, Yesung and Kyuhyun from Super Junior :9
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The situation between South and North Korea is making me worry..
Also, I want Yoochun for president
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Yunho .... also, my Estonian friend and other Cassiopeia girls and boys^^
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Appreciate your health cause you never know when you'll have that headache which never ends.
Love your friends and family cause you never know when SME will tear you guys separately
Believe in your dreams and make them happen
Keep walking forward and maybe someday you will get to greet Yoochun's mom
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
My love is an empty space only for you for you for you
I look away and laugh with effort so that you don’t find out
I don’t like it when you’re hurt I don’t like goodbyes
You shouldn’t love me
I love you I love you I love you I love you my only love
Although I shout with my heart I can’t call out because you’re too precious
My pain is okay because I love you
I can just cry until I’m crazy
HAPPY 2012 ^^